Tennis & Life Camps
Beginners (1.5) through advanced players (5.5) from ages eleven through eighteen are welcome. You receive an individual tennis analysis report, a TLC shirt, a camp photograph, performance awards, and a certificate of attendance. Non-tennis highlights include swimming, a variety show, a dance, and other recreational activities. You return to our supervised dormitory by 9:00 p.m. each evening.
Junior Camps (Ages 11-18)- $575
- June 9-12 (Waiting List Only)
- June 13-16 (Waiting List Only)
- June 20-23 (Waiting List Only)
- June 27-30 (Waiting List Only)
- July 11-14 (Waiting List Only)
- July 25-28 (Waiting List Only)
- August 1-4 (Waiting List Only)
- August 4-7 (This camp has switched to a family camp, see below)
Tournament Players Camp
Advanced players (4.0 to 5.5) who participate in summer USTA tournaments or rank at the top of their school team attend. You are expected to have a reliable spin serve, hit topspin and slice on your groundstrokes, volley and hit overheads comfortably, and sustain long rallies from the baseline. Most drills are player sustained, and emphasis will be placed on match play.
Tournament Player Camp (Ages 11-18)- $575
- July 18-21 (Waiting List Only)
Beginners (1.5) through advanced players (5.5) receive intensive tennis training from teachers who adjust their teaching to your present playing and conditioning level. Many humorous skits teach and entertain you. Both singles and couples enjoy the informal, friendly, first name environment. Highlights include a concert by Columbia Artists performers Neal Hagberg and Leandra Peak.
Adult Camps (Ages 18 and up)- $575
- June 16-19 (Waiting List Only)
- June 23-26 (Waiting List Only)
- July 14-17
Beginners (1.5) through advanced players (5.5) from ages 7 and up attend with other family members. Campers are usually divided into drill groups according to age and ability, but exceptions by request are honored. 10-and-under tennis drills and equipment are used with younger players. Families are usually placed together in off court sessions. Children, parents, and/or grandparents often come together and bring friends with them. Family members stay next to each other in semiprivate dormitory rooms. Non-tennis players may accompany their families and attend off court sessions together.
Family Camps (Ages 7 and up)- $575
- July 7-10 (Waiting List Only)
- July 21-24 (Waiting List Only)
- July 28-31 (Waiting List Only)
- August 4-7 (Waiting List Only)